Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Passion

I am a Mom, A Realtor and I live in Greenville, SC.  Ok, done, have a great day!

Just kidding, that wasn't enough?  Sometimes the short and sweet just don't work and when it comes to being a working Mom, taking short cuts always seems to mean taking the long road....somehow...I'm sure it is our kid's conspiracy against us.  Parents you know what I mean.  Let me guide you through the chaos of the real estate market on the straight and narrow path in a timely and comfortable manner and we can throw in some laughs about our crazy kids along the way.  After all, that is why we do all of this isn't it?

I have been a Realtor for over 7 years now and a mom for a little over 6 months.  My first child, a crazy, little lady named Leah was born in November of 2012.  Everyone told me my life would change, but I just had no idea that all of those little things would become big things.  Before I was pregnant I was a go go go kinda gal.    I was working constantly, attended every social event, I was a go-getter.   Now that I am a Mom, I am exactly the same, I just have my ultimate sidekick right there next to me and attend much less social events, wake up much earlier, go to bed much earlier, do everything on a schedule, plan days in advance to do anything, drive more carefully....ok, so maybe I am not exactly the same except for the working constantly part.  I have dubbed Leah the "Salesbaby of the Year!"  Leah is my world, and my job is my other passion.  I racked my brain non-stop trying to figure out how to blend the two together.  I have to thank my father for seeing the whole picture and as always...having all of the answers to guide me on my path.  That's what parents are for right?

When I became a Mom, I took on the job instantly and seemingly seemlessly =)  It has been a very natural process for me.  I "get it" now.  I know what parents want.  I used to think I knew...I understood, but I couldn't identify.  Well, I have arrived.  Kiersten is "in the building"! (along with my corny quotes)

So, please join me in my niche.  I have a passion for parenting and real estate.  I have always prided myself in my honesty, loyalty and genuine personality.  I am hungry, motivated and aggressive when I need to be.  I know my market, the schools, my neighborhoods and the neighbors! I want to find the perfect home for your family and keep my home perfect for my family.  Bring on the questions, bring on the kiddo's and let's go house hunting!

Kierstenbell@kw.com 
Keller Williams Realty
Greenville, SC

2 comments: